There’s nothing wrong with letting your clients know that you appreciate them.
“Thank you” cards, excellent customer service, open communication, up front policies, advance notice on service changes, and making it easy to book appointments will go a long way to assuring your customer that they are valuable to you and that you want to keep them happy with the services you offer.
Other ways to communicate your appreciation (outside of offering the best, most reliable and professional services you can) include:
- Handwritten thank you notes — on pretty stationery!
- Help your customers learn something new — Newsletters with nuggets of wisdom for health shows you care.
- Start a loyalty program — Offer special discounts and goodies for regulars.
- Gift cards — $5 or $10 cards to a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, or Target, anyone?
Help Scout offers 25 quirky and fun ways to say thank you; tweak them in creative ways that work for your business and your clientele.
Check out the blog below for 5 additional ways to keep your customers and clients happy.
Image courtesy of: Fresh Lens Photography
“Your customers like to feel special, whether you’re interacting with them on social media, over the phone or in person. Customers like getting first-class treatment. But how do you deliver first-class treatment that will keep your customers happy?
Here are 5 customer retention techniques to keep your clients coming back.
1. Make it easy for your customers to reach you.
Give customers a priority phone number or URL extension so they can reach you with as little wait-time as possible.”